Please read the following carefully to understand our policy and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
1. EL Development Pte. Ltd. ("we" or "us" or "our") is the owner of http://www.river-coveresidences.sg (the "Website") and we are committed to safeguarding your personal data in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act 2012 (Chapter 26 of Singapore) ("Act").
2. By disclosing your personal data here, you agree to be included into our mailing list ("List"), and thereby allow us to provide you with notifications related to the property market via any electronic means (such as SMS or email).
3. You may, at any time, elect to unsubscribe from the List by sending an email to email@example.com with subject entitled “Unsubscribe from Mailing List”.
1. COLLECTION OF PERSONAL AND PROPERTY DATA
1. You can use and browse the Website without disclosing your personal data. You are not required to provide personal data as a condition of using the Website, except as may be necessary for us to be able to provide the products and services which you purchase through our Website, respond to your requests, or in cases where you contact us directly.
2. We collect personal data only when you provide it to us in the following situations:
- when you register an account with us on the Website;
- when you carry out any transactions with us on or in relation to the Website; and
- when you subscribe to the services that we are providing on the Website, or for our email notifications, and/or newsletters.
2. PURPOSES OF USE
1. The personal data which you provide may be used and processed by us in the aggregate or individually and may be combined with other information for the purpose of managing and operating the Website, the scope of which may include, but is not limited to the following:
- administering the Website;
- improving your browsing experience by personalising the Website;
- enabling your use of the services available on the Website;
- providing to you the products and services that you have specifically requested;
- responding to your enquiries or requests pursuant to your emails and/or submission of form(s) on the Website;
- responding to and taking follow-up action on complaints regarding the use of the Website, or any product or service provided by us;
- sending you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;
- performing office and operational administrative matters;
- providing third parties with statistical information about our users. Such statistical information may be used to personalise advertising on the Website, but cannot be used to identify any individual user; and
- inclusion into the List, which thereby allow us to provide you with notifications related to the property market via any electronic means (such as SMS or email).
2. We will not, without your express consent, disclose your personal data to third parties for the purposes of direct marketing. If you have given your consent when registering as a member on the Website, you can withdraw your consent by emailing us: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. We will take reasonable technical and organizational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal data.
2. We will store all the personal data you provide on secure servers.
3. You however understand that the transmission of information via the Internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal data transmitted to the Website; any transmission is at your own risk.
4. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of the Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone. We will NEVER ask you for your password other than when you log in to the Website, as the case may be.
4. DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL DATA
In order to manage and operate the Website, we may disclose your personal data to any member of our group, which means our affiliates and subsidiaries. We may also disclose your personal data to third parties such as our service providers and professional advisors for the following purposes:
- to comply with any legal requirement;
- to protect our rights, property, and safety, and the rights, property and safety of our affiliates and subsidiaries, other users of the Website, and others;
- in connection with any legal proceedings or prospective legal proceedings; and
- in connection with a business asset transaction (i.e. the purchase, sale, lease, merger or amalgamation or any other acquisition, disposal or financing of an organisation or a portion of an organisation or of any of the business or assets of an organisation) to which we are a party or a prospective party.
5. UNSUBSCRIBE FROM THE LIST
You may, at any time, elect to unsubscribe from the List by sending an email to email@example.com with subject entitled “Unsubscribe from Mailing List”. We will thereafter remove and exclude you from the List as soon as practically possible, and in any event, no later than three (3) working days after the date and time which your unsubscribe email is received in our server.
6. IP ADDRESSES
When you use the Website, we may collect and store information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type, for system administration. This is statistical data about our users' browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual.
Cookies are used on the Website to distinguish you from other users of the Website. Cookies help us to provide you with a good experience when you browse the Website. Cookies also allow us to improve the Website. All cookies which we send to you through the Website are set to expire in 4 years.
8. INTERNATIONAL DATA TRANSFERS
9. THIRD PARTY WEBSITES
The Website may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks and vendors. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
10. ACCESS & CORRECTION
1. All requests for information or requests for the amendment of personal data held by us shall be made by writing to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org
3. We may refuse to disclose or amend any personal data for the reasons set out in the Act.
4. As far as reasonably possible, we will respond to your request within ten (10) working days from the date of receipt of the request. If that is not possible, you will be so notified within ten (10) working days from the date of receipt of the request.
We shall not be liable for any voluntary disclosure of personal data by you to other users in connection with the use of the Website, as the case may be.
12. CONTACT US
Should you require further information about the treatment of your personal data by us, please do not hesitate us at email@example.com.